Friday, October 20, 2017

Guest Design: Coffee Monster by Anika Lerche

Hey stampers, it's me again, Anni, for another guest design post.

I couldn't resist these super cute monster from the set Coffee Monster. After my colourful monsters last week I decided to create a colourful background for this card.



I started by masking of a stripe on a piece of water colour cardstock. I ink blended Distress Oxide inks in rainbow order. On this ink blended stripe I drew some circles with clear water.

While the background was drying I stamped the monster in Copic friendly ink on white paper. I coloured the monster in warm grey tones and added a little bit of silver glitter glue to it's dots. I fussy cut the image. I LOVE to fussy cut but if you don't, don't panic - there are coordinating dies available, too!


I adhered a stripe of black cardstock to the background to make the colours even more and added some dots of Glossy Accents, too.

Then I assembled the card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!