Saturday, April 15, 2017

Guest Designer - Welcome To The World

Hello everyone!

I'm Diana from Moments of Creativity and I'm back with another card featuring a very cute and recently released Go Wild Clear Stamp Set which turns out to be perfect for creating any adventure scenes with adorable animals.

And here is what I came up with for today:

Yes, this stamp set came also in handy for making newborn baby cards 😊

I started off by creating ink blended background and then spritzed some water on the panel to get the spots. Once this was done, I die cut a star on one side of the panel and added some false stitches on the other one. After placing a piece of design paper and the panel on the card base, I stamped a mouse, an elephant and balloons onto a piece of paper and colored them with my Copics. Then I put all the elements together and added the stamped sentiment. Since the card looked a little empty I added a butterfly and a cloud to fill in the empty space. And that's how this project was created 😃

Well, I guess that's all for today 😊

Thanks for stopping by! See you next time!

Yours, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!