Thursday, February 9, 2017

Guest Designer- Just a few little cards to say.....

Hi Everyone!! 
I'm Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot here today to share a few cards as a Guest Designer.
I made two more cards using the All Cats stamp set.


The first card is a Valentine's/Love card. The XO sentiment from the set inspired me. The cute cat is stamped and colored with copic markers to look like a white cat with black spots. 
I stamped the background with the same color of the card stock with the XO sentiment. Then I die the panel with an Oval die and a stitched rounded rectangle die. The oval made a cute window for the cat, holding the sign, I paper pieced the sentiment window with some pink heart patterned paper. Next, I added the back ground of heart patterned paper to the window for the cat. I stamped the sentiment, 
"Just a little card to say" in black ink and then added some clear embossing powder. I finished the card with some heart and round enamel dots.


For the second card, I used a card sketch and the "Happy Purr-Thday" as inspiration. The cat is again stamped in black and copic colored to be an orange tabby cat. I cut the papers according to the sketch and added a dry embossed polka dotted background. The "Happy Purr-Thday!" sentiment is stamped and heat embossed in white, then I added some white gel pen faux stitching. I finished the card with some stitched edges, glossy accents to the eyes and nose and matching enamel dots.


I added an action wobble to this cat and it's just so fun for a birthday card!! 
This is the cat in action, he looks like he is ready to pounce!

These are all three of the cards together that I made as a Guest Designer using the All Cats stamp set.


For list of supplies, please visit my blog.
Thank you so much to Gerda and Macy for the wonderful opportunity 
to use your adorable stamps and to share some projects with them.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!