Saturday, February 11, 2017

Guest Designer. Hoppiness...

 Hi Folks,

Its Hazel here today as a Guest Designer. Im here to share with you a couple of creations from the New Hoppiness Stamp Set available now in the Gerda Steiner Store. 

The stamp set is a 6 x 4 size one with lots of cute bunnies, a fence background and a couple of their friends with 2 Sentiment Stamps as well.  It inks up beautifully and Ireally enjoyed playing with them. 

My first creation today is a cute clean and simple card with a handmade background. I think it would be a fabby wee valentines card or just to say Im thinking of you. 

The items used from the stamp set here are the bunnies, the fence and the sentiment. 
 My second creation today is a wee Easter Basket and gift tag. I thought with the bunnies it would be perfect for that chocolatey time of the year!!!  Also a lovely excuse to eat some goodies!!! 
Items used here are the Bunny and the Sentiment Stamp. 

More information on how I made both my creations can be found on my blog, Didos Designs. 

Thank You for Visiting today, I would like to say a HUGE Thanks before I go to Gerda and Macy for letting me play with their lovely creations, Ive had a blast being one of the February Guests.

Hazel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!