Sunday, November 13, 2016

Christmas scene using Up on the Housetop stamp set

Hello there,

My name is Kamila Routsis and I have the honour to be guest video designing for Gerda Steiner Designs today! When I was asked I was super excited and could not wait to create with GDS stamps!




I have been in a crafty world for a few years now, I have a cardmaking blog  - Life In Moments and a YouTube channel, where I share my projects but if you prefer you can also find me on Instagram. I am Polish, living in Denmark. I am a mother of 6 months old boy - Sammy, a wife to Stephen and an avid crafter. I studied film and sound but since a few years it's cardmaking that caught my heart for good and that is what I do now, being a stay at home mom.

Today I have for you a card with a Christmas scene using the Up on the House Top stamp set with ink blended night sky and some fancy texture here and there using Tsukineko Amplify water based pigment ink! For more details check out the video below!


Supplies used:
Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch & Chipped Sapphire
ProMarkers & Copics (Moon Y02, reindeers - E35, E25, E29)
puffy snow - Tsukineko - Neon Amplify white



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!