Thursday, February 18, 2016

Gopher a Coffee? featuring Bright Fun Word Backgrounds

Coffee Card by Jess Gerstner for Gerda Steiner Designs

Hello crafty friends! It's Jess from JessCrafts.com and today I'm sharing a bright fun card with the new Gopher It clear stamp set. I love coffee and so I really enjoyed this punny little saying. I decided to stamp the word coffee repeatedly to create a bright background. For more on this card check out my video.


Remember to share your creations with us over in our Facebook group and join in on the Progressive Challenge each month if you love Gerda Steiner's digi stamps!

Coffee Card by Jess Gerstner for Gerda Steiner Designs

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! How adorable! I love how you stamped the coffee mug in front of the gopher, cool effect! I also love the colorful "coffee" card background, a very fun technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!